From:
Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:27:16 -0500
Giny,

Thanks for your reply.

Obviously when you look at a vendor you take a lot of time to weigh up the
way they do business against your specific requirements. In my view this is
the way it must be done.

I am not sure what standards (apart from your own) you can overlay over
this decision process.

If there were standards developed what areas of operation would you like to
see them reinforce?

Gerard