From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:02:56 -0800
Just a thought here...

While many/most of us don't mind the idea of putting presentations we've
given in a public settings (e.g. a wiki or whatever), if you have the
ability to place a statement somewhere on the presentation saying that it's
YOURS and others should NOT re-use the content without first asking for your
permission, you should consider doing that.

You may also want to consider making a PDF of your presentation and placing
that PDF in the public space instead.  Naturally, anyone with a full version
of Adobe can still hack it and snatch the content, and YES... I realize
anyone who wants to can simply re-type the content and find images here and
there, but no sense making it TOO easy.

Maybe it's just me, but nothing seems to whizz me off much more than going
somewhere and seeing MY PRESENTATION being given by someone else and not
being given credit for it.

Larry

The short answer is they could. The longer answer has several parts. First,

--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA