From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:12:26 -0800
While this is really a non-issue for some folks because they either search
the archive or use other search tools to finds posts they're looking for,
for anyone on digest or that uses threading for their messages it may have
some value.

AND I know we've discussed this many times in the past

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE the subject discussed in the content of your
post, rather than simply hitting reply, PLEASE consider changing the subject
line to soemthing more closely related to the topic.

If you want to ensure others who were participating in the original subject
know it's somehow related, consider using the "WAS: NOW" option you may have
see others use in the past.

Thanks-

Larry

--