From:
Mario Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 03:34:57 -0500
Steve Peterson wrote:

I'm trying to develop something similar and then be able to tie the custom
schedules into both current email folder structure and  future ERMS
solutions.  Use as auto categorization tool or drop downs into manual
declaration.  This is still in the brainstorming stage but the custom
schedules will be useful today.

Hello Steve,

your intended solution is just that I'm looking for. Although your solution
is up to now "in the brainstorming stage" - as you have mentioned - it
would be quite nice, if you could give some narrower description on how
to "copy" the structure of the schedules to email and to the planned ERMS.

Thanks for your assistance.

Kind regards

Mario Rieger
Records Manager
Legal Affairs & Health Care Compliance
Janssen-Cilag GmbH
Raiffeisenstr. 8 - D 41470 Neuss - Germany
phone: +49 (0) 2137 955 320
fax: +49 (0) 2137 955 683
eMail: [log in to unmask]