From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:26:45 -0800
I agree with Doug.
Many variables to consider.
My first thought was $0.04/image but $0.05/imge is much better for budget
purposes.
You could have prospective vendors review the job and quote you a per box
price but; keep in mind they will qualify their price based on what they
see.

...John Glover
...Crowley Micrographics / Agfa Microfilm
...240-215-0224 > office; 240-277-1963 > cell
... www.crowleymicrographics.com
... www.home.earthlink.net/~fyiglover