From:
KIMAREANNA ROSS-WINSTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 04:46:45 -0800
Thanks. I was considering the government, law firm or corporation.

  Kim

Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  You may want to consider a law firm or the government. There will be
wide opportunities opening up in privacy issues (a related field) or in
Freedom of Information Act jobs as well. The commercial sector pays
better in some cases, but the benefits in government are better in the
long run.

Ms. Laura F. Bell
DOT Directives & Records Management
Office of the Secretary of Transportation
202-366-9761