From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:03:31 -0500
On 2/22/07, Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Terry Pratchett wrote that there must be a law against killing lawyers,
> because there are still some left.

this is what I love about postings from Glenn. had to go out and
search for Pratchett and came upon the following

http://www.terrypratchettbooks.com/

but i love this quote i found

"Some clans have an apparently superstitious fear of their names being
written lest their names appear on unwelcome legal documents. Some of
the upland clans have mastered the concept of law as a weapon however,
and note that it is a good idea "neever te sign a feegle contract; six
inch high people write verra small print". Beware the cry, "We've got
a cheap lawyer an' we're not afraid to use him!" Their swords glow
blue in the presence of lawyers."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nac_Mac_Feegle

needless to say it sounds like OHS is the equivalent of the US ADA law
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va