From:
Lynn Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:44:39 -0500
Hi,

I am one of those individuals that reads your thoughts and comments without
writing.  Until now.

I would appreciate the groups' wisdom on dealing with microfilm from the
early 1970's.  When recently called upon to locate a very old file, I found
documents on microfilm.  After contacting six companies I found one that
was willing to print out the pages on the microfilm without first scanning
them (this at the attorneys' request).

  Now I have been tasked to co- author a written policy for our firm
concerning the retention of the films.  You see during my search I noticed
documents of varying retention periods ( from 60 years ago to permanent)
and called this to the attention of our firm's attorney.

Has anyone been involved with a project like this?  Any thoughts on the
most efficient way to proceed?

Thanks,

Lynn

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may
be an attorney-client communication and as such privileged
and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If
you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message.