From:
Tim Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:24:43 -0600
Thanks to all who have sent me information and references so far!  I'll have a lot to read at lunch today!

As a side note, MDAH (state archives) is in the process of reorganizing their records division.  They have hired a "bureau director" who is over the state agency records, electronic records and local government records departments.  This will result in some collaboration among the different departments and, down the road, more employees in the local govt department.  E-mail is "on their radar" but my situation is coming up a little too soon.  We can adopt county-specific schedules in the meantime if necessary.

Tim Barnard, Records Management Clerk
Harrison County, Mississippi
Phone (228) 865-4121 Fax (228) 865-4140