From:
"Ross, Abigail E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:40:32 -0500
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you so much for your informative response.  We are working on a
policy for the same reason - time to get rid of some of those off-site
boxes!

I will check out that book you mentioned - it sounds very helpful.

Take care!

Abigail F. Ellsworth Ross
Informational Resources Manager
tel: 202.434.4148  |  fax: 202.434.4646  |  [log in to unmask]
1001 G Street, N.W., Suite 500 West  |  Washington, D.C. 20001

Keller and Heckman LLP
Serving Business through Law and Science(r)

Washington, D.C.  |   Brussels  |  San Francisco  |  Shanghai

Visit our websites at www.khlaw.com  or  www.packaginglaw.com for
additional information on Keller and Heckman.