From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:17:57 -0600
<snip>
>Everything is political. Especially when it comes to Faux "News" "reports".

> Being that it's Faux "News" I'm guessing it will be a completely fair and
> balanced report with no partisan intent behind the story. Plus it's a
great
> diversion from the USA firings for the 20%ers. Can't wait!
</snip>

<snip>
well Charles at least one news group is stepping up to the plate to
ask about this travesty of justice. Its too bad the the other faux
news orgs (ABC/NBC/CBS) and the Grey Lady have abdicated their duties
as watchdogs. Of course if this involved forged documents then CBS
would be all over the story
</snip>

OK, let me try this again. Why on earth should this be a political issue? If
it happens that the organ you perceive to be conservative, perhaps the
question should be why it isn't being covered by other outlets or what their
bias would be when they do.

In the meantime, whether you would perceive the reporting to be slanted to
the right (Fox) or to the left (NYT), Don's point remains germane - that
this is an important story and should be covered by *someone*. And in the
meantime, the political carping can go to the OT list. All of youse. If you
want to debate politics, I'd be happy to do so offline - unlike I suspect
most of you, my degree and some grad work *is* in political science. I've
run campaigns and run for office. And I follow about 80 political blogs a
day, including Daily Koz, DU, Powerline, Instapundit, and a panoply of
others.

But *this* list ain't the place for it.

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, edp, LIT, ICP, ermm, ecmm