From:
Diane Wieland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:32:24 -0400
I'm a technology writer focusing on content management and related areas.
I am now exploring archiving and records management as a topic for an
upcoming article.  Can anyone give me examples of some interesting and
different things you have worked to convert to digital for preservation or
reference? Feel free to give some backgound and let me know if I can
contact you for a quote.

Thanks