From:
Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:08:56 -0700
Lori:

What would be excellent for one person might be awful for another.  As Jesse
just pointed out, quite a spread in cost and functionality.  They are all
four established companies, but another issue would be who is the actual
implementer.  An average product implemented by a good team will outshine a
superior product implemented by an inexperienced team.

I suggest that you first match the proposals to your requirements (I hope
that your RFP was clear on those) and then check back about the product or
products that look like a fit.

Bernard Chester, CDIA+, ICP
Principal
IMERGE Consulting / PNW Office