From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:39:43 -0500
A big problem with using binders for day-to-day filing is the space
requirement.  If you are using 3" binders, that binder takes up three inches
whether empty or full.  A file folder is initially thin but can expand up to
its maximum expansion size.

Also, File folders fit better in a standard file box to be stored in
inactive storage.

Just a thought.

--
Graham Kitchen