From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:10:42 -0600
Hi Doug,

I don't have one to provide, as that is one of the services I offer.

That said, there are several RFPs available on the Web for the determined
searcher to find - in fact before I joined my current employer I assisted a
public sector agency client who had the need but not the money to find an
ECM RFP in just that fashion. It is likely that the thing will need to be
tweaked, but it's at least a starting point.

You might also advise said customer to consider approaching similar agencies
either in their hierarchy (e.g. the state or a county for a particular
municipality) or in other jurisdictions who may have completed this type of
work already.

Finally, I know that the NJDARM PARIS grants often involve RFPs for
assessments, program development, and the like, and I think at least NYSED
offers similar grants. Not sure who else might, but again these might prove
fruitful.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins