From:
Mario Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 03:37:23 -0400
Excuse me, I have posted the wrong link!!!!!

Hi Joe,

please find enclosed an EXAMPLE of an Records Retention Schedule for
European Countries. As you can see: Problem are different retention periods
based on different laws for same Document Types.

With next link you will find the example:

Schedule-for-Europe">Document!</a>
">Document!</a>

With the next link you will get an overview of laws related to Records
Management; but this are only laws valid in Germany - I'm sorry but
document is in German.

</a>

As you can see, it is a huge task to create something like a "European
Records Retention Schedule". I do not beliefe, that something like this is
already established.

Kind regards

Mario Rieger
Janssen-Cilag GmbH