From:
David Massey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:21:59 -0600
Whoops.  Computer froze for a minute and some how I ended up hitting send.
Let's try again........

Overall I've been happy with Kofax.  A few things I might point out are:

- For us, the implementation of Kofax was just as complex and time consuming
as Livelink itself.
- As a end-user you can't contact Kofax support.  You must go through a
Kofax partner, typically the same vendor you purchased Kofax.
- There are user forms at Kofax web site which provide a good resource of
support.
- Livelink release script (which is available from Opentext) works well and
provides the ability to create folders and files based on data captured at
scan time or manually inputted.  Cats and atts can be populated at the
document level. You can also start a workflow process.

If you have more specific questions, let me know!

Thanks,

David Massey