From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:21:22 -0500
Ben:
Our retention for the master copy of all policies is Permanent.  Pretty
much for the reasons already given.  We have had to go back to old
policies to respond to employee grievances, records retention issues,
Workman's Comp cases that have dragged on a bit, safety issues, etc.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division