From:
Ray Zazulak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:34:45 -0700
Hi, my name is Ray.........and I have been "lurking", man do I feel
guilty.

I have not been lurking to be sneaky but just to see what type of
information is being shared.  So far I have learned a lot of new
information and seen some very valuable internet sites.

As for my introduction, I have been in the Records Management field for
approximately 17 years. I started as a driver and now have worked my way
up the as a Records Administrator for our Records Management System,
OmniRIM. We have been using this software since 2001, just for managing
boxes within our Records Centre. We are now getting ready for using the
system to manage the files within the organization.

This begins me to my first question:

Is there anyone out there that who uses this software in both
environments of OmniBOX and OmniFILE. If so I would like to chat with
you with the trials and tribulations of implementing this system to a
large corporation.

Please e-mail me with responses to [log in to unmask]

My apologies for the delay in the intro. I as well hope that I'll be
forgiven for this breach of list etiquette.

Ray Zazulak
Records Administrator OmniRIM
City of Edmonton
Phone: 780-442-5284