From:
"McAdam, Pilar C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 14:36:28 -0800
To Everyone on the ListServe,

My apologies for posting confusing information.  The member pricing is
available only to GLA-ARMA chapter members.  ARMA members who are not
members of GLA will pay the non-member price.

The flyer (via the link I provided) is very clear on this issue.  I'm
the one who messed it up in my typed announcement.  I've made the
changes, below, and am very sorry for misleading everyone.

Pilar

-

The Greater Los Angeles chapter of ARMA will present a 1-day seminar
with RANDY KAHN conducting the "Information Nation Warrior Boot Camp" on
Friday, April 11, 2008, in Seal Beach, CA. Registration information will
be posted on the GLA-ARMA web site

The full-day seminar is divided into the following sessions:

Session 1 - "RIM Program Basic Training: Building a Compliant Records
Management Program"
Session 2 - "Information Management Compliance Boot Camp: Building a
Records Management Warrior"
Session 3 - "Doing Battle the Nice Way: Negotiating an e-Communications
Policy"

Cost - Early Registration (up to January 31, 2008):
$149 GLA-ARMA members
$199 non-members

Cost - Late Registration (after January 31, 2008)
$175 GLA-ARMA Members
$250 non-members

Pre-certified for CRM and MLCE Credits;
Pre-approved by IIMC for one MMC, one CMC, or one Recertification point.

For more information go to:

http://www.arma-gla.org/conferences/2007-08/04-08.php

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Greater Los Angeles Chapter, ARMA International
email: [log in to unmask]