Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:54:18 -0500
I am excited to announce that I will be teaching the first ever AIIM
Email Management Practitioner course at the AIIM show, March 3rd - 6th
in Boston.  The AIIM EMM Practitioner one-day course provides a good
understanding of how to manage email over its lifecycle.  The course
includes templates, checklists, decision trees, sample policies and
procedures, and links to additional resources.  All attendees will get
access to the supporting online modules and exam.  You will receive the
EMM Practitioner designation after passing the online exam.

Learn:

*	Introduction to email, strategy and terminology
*	Email message capture
*	Email clients and attachments
*	Metadata
*	Email storage
*	Managing email on the server
*	Security and access control
*	Long-term preservation
*	Web-based email and instant messaging
*	Alternatives to email

The course was developed in partnership with AIIM's Education Advisory
Groups in the US and Europe by Jesse Wilkins from Access Sciences.

Carl E. Weise  ermm, ecmm,  bpms, CRM

ERM, ECM & EMM Instructor

Global Education Services

AIIM, The Enterprise Content Management Association
412 831-2981
412 418-4365 Cell
www.aiim.org <http://www.aiim.org/>
www.edocmagazine.com <http://www.edocmagazine.com/>  - The official