From:
"Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:16:01 -0600
Jessica,
		"Actually i'm doing a research on this topic.

		"Why organisation information management needs
professional
		involvement from other field?"

You may want to consult some of the literature on this topic which will
help you understand what is involved in setting up a records management
organization.  The ARMA Bookstore has several titles I would recommend:

Records Management: Making the Transition from Paper to Electronic,
Author: David O. Stephens, CRM

Information and Records Management, Author: Mary F. Robek, CRM, Gerald
F. Brown, CRM, and David O. Stephens, CRM, CMC

Winning Strategies for Successful Records Management Programs, Author:
Mark Langemo

I'll bet others on the list have titles they can recommend as well.
Although the listserv can be one source, you really need to dig into the
literature to help you not only know who should be involved, but what
role they might play.

Mary Hilliard,
CRM