From:
robin tew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:41:20 -0800
Could replies to Nancy's inquiry please be sent to the list?  I am interested in hearing the response.

  Thanks!

  Robin Tew
  Supervisor, Records Management
  Pinellas County Schools

  . . . enjoying blue skies and 73 degrees in sunny Florida!

Nancy Lemieux <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello everyone!

I apologize for not introducing myself previously but I guess it's better
late than never :)

I have been a member of the Records Management group for a few months and
have been soaking up all the comments and great knowledge shared through
this group. I found out about the group through a course I took at the
University of Toronto on RIM.

I work in the financial industry and have been working in a records
management role for a year. I was previously involved in records
management and IT for several years through other roles but never
identified as records management as it was part of the role and not the
role in itself.

I have benefited greatly from the information of the list and I am certain
it will continue to be an invaluable asset.

Here is my question:

Could anyone please provide me feedback of FileNet 8 as a tool for records
management. I can get the vendor side of it but would like to hear more
about any professional record manager's experience with it... The good,
the bad and the ugly... :) Where is it great? And where does it lack?

I have looked and researched the archive and the vendor's website but
would like to hear more from everyone's experiences.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance.

Nancy Lemieux

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from the sender, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.

Ce message, y compris toutes ses pièces jointes, est confidentiel et peut contenir des renseignements destinés uniquement aux personnes dont le nom est indiqué ci-dessus. Si vous n?êtes pas le destinataire prévu ou si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez en aviser l?expéditeur immédiatement, en lui répondant par courriel. Veuillez aussi supprimer définitivement le message original de l?expéditeur, y compris toute pièce jointe, sans faire de copie. Merci.