From:
Tracey Ann Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:50:55 -0700
Good day Listserv,

  This question is mostly directed toward RM professionals in the Boston area.  I am pursuing a position as a Records Manager for a non-profit organization in downtown South Boston.  I currently live in Western MA, so more than likely would move closer, but would still either have to commute by train or pay for parking.

  Could anyone give me a ballpark figure of what would be an appropriate salary range?

  I know the question is vague, but do not care to post more details to the listserv, if you have any specific questions, please contact me directly.

  Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

  Respectfully submitted,

  Tracey Ann Black