From:
"Stakhov, Gene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:30:15 -0400
Welcome Abram, and thanks for the reminder.

My apologies to the list; I've offered up a few posts but have never
taken the time to introduce myself properly, as Abram has just done.

I too am an IT professional, in the business for over 10 years.  From
day one, I've been involved in all aspects of the development of what I
consider to be the predecessor of what we now know as "ECM" -- document
imaging systems.  I've authored and implemented custom scanning
solutions and peripheral utilities, databaase designs, etc. on both
Windows and Unix platforms.

Since 2001 my specialty has been evolving towards the implementation of
enterprise-wide content management solutions, with a focus on the
management of electronic records.  I've had the privilege of working
with several of you on some projects, and look forward to the
opportunity of expanding that experience.

Eugene Stakhov
Lighthouse Computer Services, Inc.

This electronic message contains a communication from Lighthouse Computer Services, Inc., it is strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.  Any non-addressee is prohibited from reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying the communication contained herein.  If you are in possession of the communication in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender via electronic mail excluding the original communication.  Thank you.

service.