From:
Deanna Brouillette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:12:39 -0500
Nelly, if I'm interpreting this correctly, you're not asking for anyone who creates records, but rather those who a Records Manager would involve in the creation and ongoing maintenance of a program, correct?

I'm thinking someone from the organization's internal audit group would be good to add to the list, as they can be brought in to help the RM audit the program once it is up and running.  Also, if an RM can put together a committee of high-level executives to back the program, they would be involved in approving the initial program as well as any major changes to it.  Legal would also be involved, not just from a litigation point of view, but also with helping determine retention periods.

Thank you,
Deanna L. Brouillette, CRM
Records Manager
Chesapeake Energy Corporation