From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 11:16:24 -0400
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>  something that seems a common practice for
> this current Administration.

how about we leave the politics out of the discussion. I'm sure we can find
similar shortcomings  with previous  administrations of either stripe. Our
concern here is  that a major software vendor has unilaterally decided to
say that they don't believe that a key privacy regulation applies to them.
we  need to focus on the problems that this recent announcement introduces
without politicizing it.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately, and delete the original message.