From:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:00:57 -0400
On 7/6/08 John wrote: What would be interesting for us would be if there were any attorneys on this list that could comment about how oranizations within the jurisdictions of a particular Circuit court must immediately accept and implement any rulings.

Reminds me of a story about Attorneys and their opinions.
A Commander of mine (back when airplanes had two wings and were called Jennies) once told me he wished he had a lawyer with one hand.
I asked him why.
Well,He says: "I ask the lawyer for advise and he always give me a great answer, then pauses and says "On the other hand". I don't need that other hand."

Seems appropriate here.  They will have to think and discuss it a bit before they can come to any conclusion - and then there will be exceptions.

Tom Owens