From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:28:29 -0700
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:54 AM, WARDE, ANNA P <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hello. I know this is a huge topic, but I am interested in getting some
> basic tips/ideas/advice for training staff on the importance of saving
> email correspondence.
>
> My agency has historically been negligent in apprising caseworkers that
> they should consider e-mails to be relevant documentation of the case
> files until recently. I fear that it will be a huge task to train staff
> to be aware of what they are writing, saving and deleting in the e-mail
> system.  Any advice is welcome. Thanks.-AW

More tools available than you can shake a stick at for "The Planet Texas"

http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/slrm/recordspubs/stbull01.html

http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/slrm/state/index.html

And specific to e-mail for Texas

http://snipurl.com/2z1o3  [www_dlib_org]