From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:28:05 -0400
You might also see if the records management (or library or archives)
program or organization of state (or commonwealth) where your county is
located has a template plan for use by the various political subdivisions
located therein.  When I ran a municipal records and archives program a
while back, the state/commonwealth provided us a basic template that I
modified for our use.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM