From:
Chris Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:47:10 +1000
Lauren,

The Records Management Association of Australasia has a wikidot site if you
are interested in joining that.

There is a forum area available for you to use and also the wikidot hosts
wonderful resources and links RM related.

If you or anyone else on the listserv would like to join the address is
http://rmaa.wikidot.com

On the front page are instructions for you to join.

Look forward to seeing you there

Chris

Chris Holmes  B.Th, Assoc Dip (Library Studies)
Any views expressed in this message are my thoughts and mine alone.