From:
"McKay, Ashley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:09:09 -0500
Hello list!

Thanks for the shout-out, Graham.  Sorry for arriving late to the
discussion.

Our wiki is really in its early stages.  Mainly it serves as a
convenient place to collect and display all our notes from the meetings.
We may have more collaboration on the site in the future, but since
we're all in San Antonio, we're in contact fairly often.  It doesn't
have all the fun widgets that other wikis have, but hey, the site was
free.  That being said, our members have found it useful when catching
up on the meetings they missed.

It's been an interesting endeavor, getting this site established.  Not
all the notes from our previous sessions are up - material continues to
trickle in.  This is the first wiki I've designed and I would be curious
to see how other ARMA chapters or study groups are using them.  Anyone
know any off the top of their head before I hit Google?

<http://icrmstudygroupsa.wikispaces.com/>

http://icrmstudygroupsa.wikispaces.com/

Ashley McKay

Records Services