From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:57:35 -0700
Again, I needed specific examples of non-compliance ramifications.  Just
because you have a specific person/department that is not complying
isn't good enough. I need to be able to explain the ramifications if you
don't comply or, specific reasons why they need to comply. Just because
"it's policy" would work. I need to know why it's policy. I did find the
stature of limitation in regards to action upon contracts so that will
help with justification. Actually, our attorney led me to it.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Steven D. Morgan
714.438.3228 Phone
714.546.9835 Fax
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it.