From:
Farris Wahbeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:56:53 -0400
XBRL delivers financial filings in the same vein as EAD does to archival
finding aids.
This will definitely revolutionize how quarterly filings are delivered,
understood, and used. I'm glad the media is picking up on it finally. I am
also glad to see that the SEC is requiring its use.

Farris Wahbeh
Archivist

The History Factory
14140 Parke Long Court
Chantilly, VA 20151-1649
T: 703.227.9572
F: 703.631.1124

www.historyfactory.com

{Please Note}
This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message,you may not copy or deliver this message
to anyone. Kindly destroy this message and notify me by reply e-mail. Thank
you.

Opinions and other information expressed by me that do not relate to the
official business of The History Factory shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.

C The History Factory. All rights reserved.