From:
Annetta Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:44:59 +0200
Hi Taina,

Just so you know -> your links have been fantastic for us over here :)  The
Stanford link took us to this
<http://www.policy.unsw.edu.au/manual/definitions.htm>link, which has been
extremely helpful.

We think we're almost there ~ and we couldn't have done it without your
help.  Just wanted to let you know.
thanks again :)
cheers,
annetta

--
Annetta Dunn, B.A., Master of Information Science

Associate Information Management Officer
Sustainable Development Mechanisms
Climate Change Secretariat (UNFCCC)
Martin-Luther-King-Str. 8
D-53175 Bonn