From:
Julie Fuentes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:36:32 -0400
Aloha,

My Name is Julie Fuentes a student at the Leeward community College in
Hawaii. I am currently majoring in Business and found this website through
Professor Moriki. I subscribed in order to learn more about the businesses
around the world and how their structred through resource management. If
their is anyone willing or could help me out with pursuing my degree in
business, answer some questions i may have in the future in regards to the
business sector. I would greatly appreciate the information provided.

Thank you,

Julie Fuentes