From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:49:09 -0700
I recently received a flyer for a one day Fred Pryor Seminar to be held
on "Records Retention and Destruction". I would be interested in hearing
from anyone who has attended a Fred Pryor Seminar about the quality of
the presentation and usefulness of the information.

I have searched the list archives and have not seen this brought up
before, also did Google/Dogpile searches and have not found much in the
way of reviews, lots of sites offering the various Pryor courses
however.

Please let me know the "good, bad, and ugly" if you can - either on the
list or privately.

John Guthrie
Records Manager
Oceanside CA