From:
Laura Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:52:03 -0700
That is how companies and High level people think.  The one day seminar will give it to me.  I'm to busy and these are educational companies.  I'm surprised so many responses said they had never heard of Fred Pryor Seminars.  They have been around a long time - but they are less famous for broaching more advanced topics than basic business practices etc....