From:
"N.Khramtsovsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:39:26 +0400
Dear Margie,

In my experience, Records Management is mostly about communicating with
colleagues and senior management. That's why I dare to recommend you an old
(1994) Gloria Gold's "How to Set Up and Implement a Records Management
System". The book had changed my career. It doesn't explain e-records, but
it does say a lot about organizing oneself and other people, and listening
to them.

With my best regards,
Natasha

Natasha Khramtsovsky