From:
Tegan White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:52:53 +1000
Dear List Members,

I have been given the task of putting together naming conventions for electronic documents within my organization.

As many of you have undertaken this task before and I don't wish to reinvent the wheel, I am hoping you would share your conventions with me or any websites that would be of use.

I have included my direct email for those who may wish to reply off the list.

I look forward to your responses and thank you in advance

Kind regards
Tegan White
Records Manager/Archivist
Christian Brothers Oceania Province Centre
PO Box 596 VIRGINIA BC QLD 4014 | 131 Queens Road NUDGEE QLD 4014

T: +61 (07) 3621 9674
F: +61 (07) 3621 9688