From:
"Sanderson, Glen (INFOSYS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:11:14 +0100
Observations on this post
1-Keeping a record of a password would compromise the integrity of the
password which violate basic tenets of security protocol as there should
be alternatives to access systems.
2-I am not aware of any regulatory reason to retain passwords