From:
"Wilson, Jeffery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:25:39 -0400
University" England, found that it takes an average of 64 seconds to
recover your train of thought after interruption by email
(bit.ly/email2).

 Answering e-mails is a distraction; please don't give my children
another excuse. I can not see how checking your e-mail takes 1 minute
and 4 seconds to recover your train of thought unless you are already
easily distracted. I guess I would have to look into it more on the link
you provided.

Jeffrey Wilson, Grants Analyst

NYC Department of Records

31 Chambers Street, Room 105