From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:31:27 -0400
Well, having been assured I was not a troll in the Wilkins sense, I had
to look up the word to see what one is (as used by Jesse).  I know what
the Norse or Scandinavian "troll" is (and the Harry Potter use and the
Terry Pratchett use and the Tolkien use), but was not sure what a
"troll" is in netiquette or other context.  After finding definitions on
wiktionary (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/troll), my guess is the
meaning of the word as Jesse uses it may be "An instance of trolling,
especially, in fishing, the trailing of a baited line."  The other
definitions are just too weird or inflammatory for Jesse as I know him.
8-)

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager