From:
"A.S.E. Fairfax" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:30:26 -0700
Hi Debbie,

I suggest you contact the corporate archives section of the Society of
American Archivists for input on identifying archival records of corporate
entities.  Companies like Ford, Wells Fargo, etc. have a wealth of
experience on how to maximize the value of the records you are finding.
Here is a link to the main website:

Http://www.archivists.org

A.S.Elizabeth Fairfax
Island County Records and Information Management Program
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
x5569