From:
Elizabeth Hamblyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:40:27 +1000
Hi

I work for a law firm and we use CMS (client management services).  All
client files are bar coded and I have just managed to get our IT to
organise bar code labels for all our deed packets.  I would really like
a portable bar code reader so I can conduct audit of lawyer's offices.

CMS enables me to check files out to a lawyer.

Regards

Liz