From:
Bill Benedon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:41:27 EDT
Shucks, Jesse. I was waiting for all the input before I gave the NARA
references. Tells the whole story a lot better than it has been presented in the
past and it still has its exceptions. Also note that the buckets were put into
action after the schedules were already in existence. You still have to know
what you have and they are still referred to as series. Inputs have been  very
interesting.

Bill Benedon .