From:
Philip K Albert Sr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:22:03 -0500
Jennifer,
Give me a time for Sunday and I will be there.  I will already be at the
Convention Center and working on the AIEF Auction Booth, so this will
not be a problem.  I also chaired the Baltimore Conference and know how
much work this involves, especially the STUFFING.

Good Luck

Phil Albert
410-736-1228

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Jennifer Snyder wrote:

> Please post to the RECMGMT Listserve:

Hello Everyone!

The ARMA Silver State Chapter is looking for volunteers who are willing
to assist in distributing registration bags in the Registration Area at
the ARMA International Conference in Las Vegas.

The Registration Booth requires 2-3 people at a time.  See attached
schedule which includes; Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday 7:30 am -
5:00 pm, and Tuesday 7:30 am - 12:00 pm.

Any and all assistance will be appreciated and we look forward to seeing
you in fabulous LAS VEGAS!  Please excuse any duplicate messages.

Jennifer Snyder
ARMA Conference Committee Co-Chairman
Silver State Chapter

<http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html>
<http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html>
Contact [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  for assistance
the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   <mailto:[log in to unmask]>