From:
Gordon Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:05:17 -0500
Where in the world is Tina Torres?

While researching an article on MS SharePoint for RIM for AIIM's 2009
Buyers Guide, I called and emailed MS Corporate Records Manager Tina
Torres in Redmond.  Her phone number is now "non-working".  The MS staff
directory does not show her, and I can only assume that Ms. Torres'
leadership there is ended.

Still seeking an interview, I called Microsoft's PR firm's Rapid
Response Team, asking for an interview with whomever was taking over or
pinch hitting for Tina.  Several hours later, I received an email
telling me, "At this time we can not accommodate your request for an
interview," and referring me to a Website.

Is there anyone on the LISTSERV  from within MS who can speak about the
RIM capabilities of SharePoint?  Is there an executive who can comment
on MS' current and future commitment to RIM?

Don Lueders tells me MS' support is strong.  I would like to here this
from Redmond as well.

Where is Microsoft vis a vis RIM?

Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM
http://gejhoke.googlepages.com