From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:23:36 EDT
Mary Frances,
That is awesome.  Thanks for sharing your info.  As others have  stated that
in this day of cellphones with camera's we do need to be very aware  of the
issues of invasion of privacy that the documents with private info might  be
photographed.
I personally had not thought of this until the issue was raised but it is
really something we need to be concerned with.  Many years ago when I had a
micrographic service business, my employees were instructed about
confidentiality and had to sign an agreement.  Before cellphone  cameras.  Only once did I
have to take action when an employee stopped and  actually read medical file
contents.

Times have changed and we certainly do need to be on top of issues like
this.  Glad the question was raised.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

In a message dated 10/16/2008 8:23:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,