From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:09:39 -0400
    Jamie McGlone has forwarded me your email public records
request of October 20, 2008 asking that the audio of the
interviews for the library president be made available via
http://soundarchives.bpl.org
and his email response to you indicating that he would make
arrangements to have that done.

Upon further investigation it has become evident that this is
not a simple task and one that would require many hours of
library staff time to accomplish.

The library will not be able to make them
available through the website.

    As Mr. McGlone offered initially I will reiterate his offer
to arrange a time at your convenience for you to come to the
library to listen to the audiotapes and to review the
curriculum vitae of the candidates.

Please don't hesitate to call him at
617 859-2366 to schedule a time.

Sincerely yours,
Ruth E. Kowal, Deputy Director

Cc: Jamie McGlone

Books are just the beginning

Boston Public Library
Copley Square & 27 Neighborhood Branches
Boston Massachusetts

617 536-5400
http://www.bpl.org

R. Kowal